Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jenni Schaefer Offers Holiday Gift Ideas in Support of Eating Disorder Recovery

Greetings from Jenni Schaefer!

This holiday season, I'm excited to share my NEW online store for
unique "Recovered.™" merchandise. I created this line to help others celebrate recovery from eating disorders. The new "Recovered.™" line includes T-shirts, a baseball cap, tote, journal, and more ...


Goodbye Ed, Hello Me™
- Pink Tumbler


Recovered.™
Baseball Cap


Also available for holiday gift giving and recovery milestones are

my sterling silver Life Without Ed® and Goodbye Ed, Hello Me® charms,necklaces, bracelets, and key chains.

(Purchase a piece of recovery jewelry this week, and
you'll automatically be entered to win a free Goodbye Ed, Hello Me®/Recovered.™ journal!)


Happy shopping and I wish you a joyful and healthy holiday season!

Jenni Schaefer

P.S. - For a healthy holiday boost, take a peek at my new blog post, Put the Fa La La Back Into the Season.

No comments: