Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Enter Drawing to win a free copy of New CD released by Jenni Schaefer


New CD released by Jenni Schaefer, author, singer & songwriter--- When I was lost in my eating disorder, I didn't want to sing. I didn't even want to listen to music. I remember going for a few years without ever turning on the radio in my car. And I love listening to music on the radio in my car. My eating disorder stole my passions --- like music. Throughout the recovery process, I gained my passions back. Today, I am finally able to sing and enjoy music again!

Check out Jenni's new CD

Enter Drawing to Win a Free Copy of Jenni Schaefer's New CD

Directions: Please complete the contact form, enter Jenni Schaefer in message, and you will automatically be entered into our February 26, 2011 drawing!

No comments: