Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jenni Schaefer, author, songwriter, singer and recovered ED Sufferer, Releases New CD

Jenni Schaefer's long-awaited CD is finally here! Capturing her healing journey in Nashville, Tennessee, this alternative country/pop CD includes 7 songs that were written and produced by Jenni and hit songwriters in Nashville. The CD includes the popular singles from her books, "Life Without Ed" (from Life Without Ed) and "It's Okay to be Happy" (from Goodbye Ed, Hello Me). Jenni's music has helped many people to stay on the path of recovery and is often used by professionals in groups.

To purchase CD, click here. (Scroll toward bottom of page.)

CD Song list:

1 I Miss Me
2 I Didn't Even Have to Pray
3 She Blames Herself
4 Life Without Ed
5 Dancin' in the Light
6 It's Okay to be Happy
7 Forever For Awhile

What people are saying about Jenni's music:

I can't tell you how many years I have waited for a CD of this nature. I have used Jenni's music in my therapy groups and can definitively say that it has touched many lives and has been a catalyst for change.
-Lynette Taylor, MT-BC, Music Therapist, Center for Change in Orem, UT

I love to listen to "Its Okay To Be Happy" when I'm feeling down, because it always lifts me up!
-Lanie from Sheboygan, WI

Jenni's songs cut to the heart of what really matters when living a soul-filled life. Through them she offers up an invitation to actually feel the sensations of authentic, embodied joy that come with freedom, recovery, and wholeness!
- Anita Johnston, Ph.D., Author of Eating in the Light of the Moon

After I played Jenni's music for the support group, I got this message: "I just wanted to thank you so much for playing that song. Music moves me like nothing else, and Jenni has a great voice. I have been dancing to 'It's Okay to be Happy!'"
-Kris Shock, Facilitator, ANAD Support Group and Executive Director/Founder, SOAR

Jenni's music keeps me motivated when all seems to be hopeless.
-Robert from Washington, D.C.

Jenni's song ("Life Without Ed") is full of hope, peace, and truth. It gave me the inspiration I needed to push through another day. I often listen to the song when I feel trapped in Ed's lies and am comforted knowing that life without Ed can be a reality.
-Kelly from Houston, TX

I've been playing "Life Without ED" for my patients during sessions. I can see it touch their souls.
-Marcia Herrin, Ed.D, MPH, RD, LD, nutritionist and co-author of the Parent's Guide to Eating Disorders

To listen to several songs, click here.

**************************************************************************

Check out more Creative Artistic Expression regarding Eating Disorders on the Eating Disorder Hope website!

No comments: